Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

post #709

posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 by

I woke up late for work this morning, I had to be in downtown Hollywood at 8 o'clock and I just happened to wake up from a dream about soccer at 7:34... and considering it takes 30 minutes to get to work... Actually, it takes about 8 minutes to get 90% there, then the last two blocks in traffic eat up a good 20 minutes on a bad day. Hence... I need a moped. Where was I...?

I jumped out of bed - I had, as always, forgot to take out my contacts, which means the first 5 minutes of my morning I'm completely blind until my eyes un-dry themselves. I wet down my hair - luckily I just gave myself a haircut or else I'd have had unfixable bedhair. Grabbed 3 packets of oatmeal and a clifbar and ran out the door with Amanda.

We noticed after getting on the 101 that we had almost not seen a single car while driving down Cahuenga Blvd'... which is very rare. Then we remembered it was Memorial day, I managed to make it to ifilm in less than 15 minutes. At 8 I'm usually the only one there anyways, except for the engineer guys, and I have to go through their door to get to the content review office - but, it being a holiday, no one was there. Which meant none of the doors were open.

So - long story short - I got to work from home today. I also managed to fix Amanda's flat tire on her bicycle that has been sitting on our balcony since our bike trip last year. Exciting story, I know.


I'm looking forward to going to my friend's concert Wednesday night at the Knitting Factory - I think to end this post I'll add some video I took last week in Long Beach, I've only posted 'Bad Thing' and I still have 'Pleasures of the Flesh' left. Enjoy.



4 comments for post #709

and Blogger Deborah was all like...

USE AN ALARM CLOCK!

  11:19 AM, May 30, 2006
and Blogger Mike Ambs was all like...

Oh, I forgot to mention that - my alarm never went off...

  11:41 AM, May 30, 2006
and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

I think that guy took a big whiff of that sock b4 singing his song cuz he made a really grossed out looking face haha

  6:17 PM, May 30, 2006
and Blogger Mike Ambs was all like...

I think it's a clean sock :)

  6:41 PM, May 30, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page