Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

one more time

posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 by

I know I posted a trailer for 'An Inconvenient Truth' a few months ago - but the film opened up today in New York and L.A., Amanda and I are taking her mom and step-dad to a showing tomorrow night. Here is a link to a 'take action' section of the film's site.



3 comments for one more time

and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

Baby One More Time?

  8:20 PM, May 24, 2006
and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

that looks good, guess that'd come before the sun burns us up or a crash with another galaxy hmmm..science class is kool but the teacher..i bet you know her VITALE!!! ahhhhh

  5:06 PM, May 28, 2006
and Blogger Mike Ambs was all like...

Mandy - you need to drag Mom to see this film! Please :)

  12:26 AM, May 29, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page