Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

to go - or not to go? or can I even go at all?

posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 by



3 comments for to go - or not to go? or can I even go at all?

and Blogger Manda was all like...

OMG! that was soooo boring!

hey baby, lighten up :) (it's just a dorky convention)

  1:15 AM, May 24, 2006
and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

Even though you really want to go I wouldn't worry too much about it this year. It may mean alot to you but it seems you have "bigger fish to fry" ~Chris Walken...So go if it all works out for you, other wise don't sweat it.

I've been reading the pedal script. It's descriptive without being too much. I'm able too visualize all the shots your going for. Basically I'll just say... Im proud of you buddy

  8:24 AM, May 24, 2006
and Blogger Deborah was all like...

It's worth a shot, but I think you have enough on your plate for the month of June!

  4:22 AM, May 28, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page