Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

late night at the office

posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 by

I really need to remember to bring Amanda's shuffle to work with me the next time I'm working a late shift. I'm officially the last one left in the building - it's dead quiet in here with the exception of the air conditioning.



I've just kicked off my shoes and stretched out a bit - I think I've been slouching in the chair without realizing it, my lower back feels stiff.

It's strange, but I've been doing so many video post lately, I'm not quite comfortable with writing. Although... I did just remember that sitting next to me is a G5 with 4 separate 2.5 processors in it... which for those out there not too tech-savvy, means: ridiculously fast. I'm curious if I could pack my camera along when I'm working late and sneak in a quick video post - I'd have it imported, rendered and exported in no time at all.

Speaking of rendering - I waited all day long for some concert footage I took last night to export on my not-to-impressive Mac Mini. I'm hoping when I get home it will be ready to tinker with in After Effects. I'll write more about that later though.

In the meantime - I need to go make myself some food.



6 comments for late night at the office

and Blogger Pablo was all like...

I love you man!!! Not like that though.

  11:55 PM, May 19, 2006
and Blogger Manda was all like...

that place looks cool :)

  11:48 AM, May 20, 2006
and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

That would be nice to have access to a loaded G5.

  11:39 AM, May 22, 2006
and Blogger Mike Ambs was all like...

Well :) I'm pretty sure the G5 is not for me... but... I'll be sneaky.

  11:59 AM, May 22, 2006
and Blogger Deborah was all like...

The not to impressive mac mini!! the computer who just had to have... and now you are not IMPRESSED, what is that all about.

  7:16 AM, May 23, 2006
and Blogger Mike Ambs was all like...

Hey... I love my mini'... but side by with a G5 - packing 4 separate processors in it - well...

  10:39 AM, May 23, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page