Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

ifilm, the huffington post & a negative bank account

posted on Thursday, May 11, 2006 by

So, Judy of Random Thoughts, to answer your question - the good news Amanda eluded to last friday is a new job at iFilm. Yesterday was actually my first day - I went in for a few hours to do training.

I've also been doing some moderating for the Huffington Post - whenever I'm not busy typing the last of the script for the Project Pedal pilot... which films in only 25 days.

Unfortunately - despite the new jobs at both iFilm and the Huffington Post... and still putting in hours at Ikea for the time being, the transition in jobs has somehow left Amanda and I "broke as a joke".

And being completely broke while desperately needing a cheap/ used moped to get to and from work in downtown Hollywood is never good. Not to mention all the time off of work we'll both be taking to prepare and film almost the entire first half of June...



2 comments for ifilm, the huffington post & a negative bank account

and Blogger Seth was all like...

Sorry things are rough finacial-wise. That always amplifies life's other problems.

Glad you guys got some new jobs.

Good luck with the film! I've been trying to take a few stickers everywhere I go. Still have a few left.

  6:31 AM, May 12, 2006
and Blogger Mike Ambs was all like...

Hey Seth - you're the best... thanks!

  10:52 PM, May 13, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page