Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

we're off

posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 by

After getting about 3 hours of sleep tonight - Amanda and I will wake up long before sunrise to get started on our scouting / road-trip. Wish us luck.

And on a completely unrelated note - here's two random links to our donation page for Pedal and Amanda's paypal page... my mentioning this has nothing to do with the fact that gas is suddenly over three dollars a gallon. Goodnight.



2 comments for we're off

and Blogger Deborah was all like...

Good luck!

  7:40 AM, April 24, 2006
and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

Good Riddens...I mean Good Luck, We'll miss you

  11:29 PM, April 24, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page