Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

rushed

posted on Thursday, April 27, 2006 by

I'll write about our 3rd day of scouting when I have more than 20 minutes to sit down at the computer. But quickly, I wanted to post a few links for the footage & pictures of the route.

If you click here - you'll be taken to a library of video clips that were generally taken at key points in the ACA maps. Most are not much to look at - but that's half the point, to know which areas can be skipped during the four days of filming the pilot episode.

And if you click here - you'll be taken to a crude looking directory of the 500+ digital pictures. I have not had the time to organize these yet in a geographical way, like I mentioned earlier, but feel free to look around.

Also, the HD footage I took with my actual camcorder is not yet on my computer. I'll try to get to that tonight.