Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

scouting / day 1

posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 by

Originally posted at Project Pedal.
It's only 11 o'clock at night - but if I didn't have a clock in front of me, I'd guess it was 3 or 4 in the morning based on how exhausted I felt. I've been in the car - behind the wheel - all day since 4:30 this morning. Amanda is passed out beside me at the moment, we are parked behind a public library in Vallejo, California.

I'm too 'blah' right now to write a real post - but I did want to say a special thanks to my Dad for saving the day... but I'll have to get into why later.

We took a ridiculous amount of pictures and video today. We were stopping about every 5 or 10 miles to take notes and break out the cameras. So far it's been almost all work and no play.

I've created a panoramio account to post the pictures in a way that I think makes the most sense: geographically. And at some point, maybe not before we get back into LA, I'll create a video channel for our route-footage. Until then... my eyes weight a ton each... so, more on our adventures tomorrow.



4 comments for scouting / day 1

and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

Good luck on your trip. Glad I could help.
Tim
p.s. What is with the other comment?

  5:00 AM, April 26, 2006
and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

I was going to say good luck, but now all I can think about is that first comment - the one that got deleted - and what it might have said. -MM

  10:46 AM, April 26, 2006
and Blogger Mike Ambs was all like...

It was an ad :)

  11:06 PM, April 27, 2006
and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

Sure it was.

  12:27 PM, April 28, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page