Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

stuck in the snow

posted on Sunday, May 21, 2006 by

While Amanda and I were off location scouting for the 'Pedal' pilot-episode, we managed to get ourselves severely stuck in the snow for about an hour... you might be asking yourself, "I thought you two stayed mainly in California, how in the world did you get stuck in the snow"?

Well, that's a good question - I guess it's a bit too early in the year to be driving through the mountains outside of Lake Tahoe. One minute there are patches of snow here and there along the side the road, and the next thing we know - our car is literally sitting ontop of the snow. Enjoy.



2 comments for stuck in the snow

and Blogger Deborah was all like...

Okay, I tried watching this several times but it keeps stopping and when you hit play it goes back to the beginning so I only got to the part where Amanda swears!

  7:10 AM, May 23, 2006
and Blogger Mike Ambs was all like...

It's probably because the file is unusually large - I had trouble compressing this clip... the audio kept disappearing on me.

  10:41 AM, May 23, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page