Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

$28.33

posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 by

For the past few weeks I've been doing comment moderating for the Huffington Post - my friend, Eric, also started doing this a few days ago. Yesterday he had asked if I had actually gotten paid yet, I said 'no, but I was behind on emailing in my timesheets'.

We joked the it was just a scam and no one ever really got paid - they just kept hiring new people every few weeks. But sitting in the mailbox all day long was my first Huff-Po' check. For the almost three hours that I trained / got-familiar with the site my first week earlier in May. Yay!



1 comments for $28.33

and Blogger Manda was all like...

woo hoo! :) now you can buy me somethin' nice!!!

  1:17 AM, May 24, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page