Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

I knew there was a deeper reason I stopped drinking pop

posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 by

When is the last time you questioned the carbonation process and why it exists? Could something you least expect be harming you and your children?

read more | digg story



4 comments for I knew there was a deeper reason I stopped drinking pop

and Blogger Deborah was all like...

I stopped drinking pop 1 year ago!! I knew about some of this but not all...

  4:16 AM, May 28, 2006
and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

i don't think anything we eat, drink..yadda yadda..is good for us

  5:02 PM, May 28, 2006
and Blogger Mike Ambs was all like...

that's actually true - too many of our foods are over processed and fake...

  12:28 AM, May 29, 2006
and Anonymous Anonymous was all like...

Ah man, this post left me thirsty.

  7:25 PM, May 29, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page