Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

happy JFK's birthday

posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 by

This post actually has nothing to do with JFK's birthday, but it is - so I thought I'd mention it somewhere. It's been an incredibly busy last few days, Amanda managed to check off everything on her stuff-to-do-while-family-is-in-town list... except for a trip out to our favorite spot: the rocks.

Today her Mom and Ray leave from LAX - when they land in Detroit, it will be 95-some degrees... in May... I think we might be heading for another record breaking hottest-year-ever.

The next few days are going to be hectic... to say the least, we've got a mile long list of last minute planning for the Pedal-pilot episode, which films on June 5th, then things don't slow down, I'm sure they'll become even crazier - which isn't even a real word - but I'll get into the why's of that in a later post.


Just out of curiosity, who out there reading has seen 'An Inconvenient Truth' yet?



1 comments for happy JFK's birthday

and Blogger Deborah was all like...

Yes, it was very HOT this week-end, Mandy played softball Fri. Sat. and Sunday!! Today we went over to Kelsey's (mandy's best friend) and swam, she lives on a lake, so that was a nice cool down.

I'm excited for you on the start of your pilot! Have you gotten a hold of Nick, he was wondering the other day about his ticket.

  5:59 PM, May 29, 2006

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page