Hey you, this is caliblog, all of this is based on a true story... all of this is our lives my life in a nutshell.

history

posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 by

For the first time, in as long as I can remember, I feel unwaveringly hopeful about the new direction of our country. I can feel the energy in the air... the last eight years are finally over.


VloMo08 - Nov 4th from mike ambs on Vimeo.

I feel so lucky, so humbled to be alive for this. I will never forgot today. I woke up early, I walked to my polling place, cast my vote, and only 12 hours later, watched every single cynicism I'd grown accustomed to, be crushed by the sudden reality that people can still make a difference in this country.


I am so happy... I can't even begin to properly express it through words. Sweet dreams, world.

Labels: , , ,



2 comments for history

and Blogger Jenna was all like...

Can you tell me what happened to check? He and I used to be blog friends about 4 years ago and I was reading through old archives on my blog and remembered he kind of dropped off the face of the earth.

  1:13 AM, December 02, 2008
and Blogger Jenna was all like...

Sorry, by check I mean Chuck. I really should learn to spell check.

  1:13 AM, December 02, 2008

Post a Comment

Take me back to the main page